Beyond Massage

It has been said that Systema is 30% martial art. Since we don’t have the benefit of having a banya in Singapore, the other 70% therefore comes down to the massage.

In a stressful environment like Singapore, it is vital that everyone has the right tools to manage our stress levels and learn to combat anxiety. We present to you one way which is seldom brought up – the somatic approach.

More than just a massage course, however, «Beyond Massage» is also about sharing practices that help us to develop greater power in the body for health and for martial artists, it also present a unique approach to studying a sensitivity to the human body for control.

We have completed this course, but you can sign up for a private training session which covers the course material

Take this course privately